Territory Sales Marketing Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: ND/HND/BSC
- Experience: Sales Marketing
- Location: Online
- Job Field : Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
HomeTechz Int'l Ltd is looking for ambitious and charismatic individuals to join our marketing team.
HomeTechz Ambassador is the key marketing jobs for persons that need a major job. Your job as HomeTechz Ambassador is to make contact with all possible clients and buyers: individual consumers and corporate bodies that needs our products and services. No one knows this product or service better than our well trained marketers..
Traveling is a vital part of being a Hometechz Ambassador. Every day you find yourself in many different places, stores, and offices as you pitch our services through intense promotion and demonstrations, you spread the news of our product and build a larger consumer base.
HomeTechz Ambassador interacts with people all day to inform the public what we offer, your priority is to communicate exactly how Goods and Services will benefit the lives of consumers.
HomeTechz Ambassador must sustain and enhance targeted total revenue in designated areas or territories by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at growing market share increasing profitability at the region.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling
- Makes sure that all sales people meet quota during a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Initiate and close deals and with high commission for your efforts.
- Strong technical selling knowledge
- Planning and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- Very strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude towards delivery of results
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Must be well-groomed
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- must have leadership skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend sales reports.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals
- The ability to learn and understand relatively complex information, and explain it to customers in a simple and effective way
HomeTechz Ltd will pay 4% sales commission,
Branded Face Cap,
Official Business Card brand in your name,
email@example.com Marketing Materials.
Company would compensate the employed based on verified miles traveled for company appointments Only.
Send your application to HomeTechz247@hotmail.com